* New consultancy project working with Age UK Bath & North East Somerset, helping to develop policies and procedures.
* Level 2 Award in Community Development for Newydd residents and staff began in January 2014
* SR Training has become an NOCN Accredited centre (November 2013)
* Working with Age UK Bath to deliver training to staff and volunteers
* New Chartered Institute of Housing Training courses from September (Developing tenancy skills for new and existing tenants plus Challenging Behaviour in Sheltered Housing) from September 2013 - Further details here
* Level 3 Diploma in Housing to begin in Bristol in June 2013 - Further details here
* New level 3 Diploma In Housing begins in Salisbury - April 2013
* Fit as a Fiddle project at Alliance Homes wins erosh award - March 2013
* SR Training working with Housing Quality Network to deliver training - 2011
* Wales Scrutiny Network set up in 2011 and now has 8 members
* Steve was awarded the Chartered Institute of Housing Trainer Recognition Award for 2011
* SR Training commissioned to complete Resident Profiling for Bro Myrddin Housing Association (June 2011).
* New training courses and consultancy package on Tenant Scrutiny.
* Steve is now working with NAPA on the Fit as a Fiddle project, delivering training to sheltered housing residents on health and wellbeing.
* Newydd HA Scrutiny Panel - 2nd place at TPAS Cymru awards April 2011
* Steve delivers workshop at CIH Older Persons Conference - August 2010
* Welsh Housing Quarterly to publish article on Action Learning Sets in October edition.